Transmission and Oil question

Quick question for the group... I have heard MANY storied on what
kind of oil to put in the Delorean.. I have heard 10W50, 5W30, etc...

I went and bought 7 quarts of Penzoil 5W30 SYNTHETIC oil....

My car has 5300 miles on it.

Is synthetic OK to put in a delorean, or is regular oil better?

What IS the correct weight? (I live in New Mexico, where it is warm).

Every car I have I have put Slick 50 in, and they all last over
190,000 miles.... is it safe to put in my Delorean as well?

And last, what kind of transmission fluid should I use? (I have an
automatic)... and, is the slick50 transmission protection additive
safe to use?

I don't want rotted seals.

thanks!
Mike