Re: [DML] purchasing experiences from SpecialTAuto?

Re: [DML] purchasing experiences from SpecialTAuto?

Well, I can add in my two cents worth here...

I looked and looked for an Alternator, after rebuilding my Duce 3
times (trying to keep original), and having to keep a charger on my
car so the battery wouldn't die, I decided it was time for a change..

SpecialTAuto had a great price, for a powerful unit.... he is ALWAYS
there to answer questions (even at NIGHT).. he gives his cell phone
number out in case you run into a problem, and encourages you to use
it...

On top of that, he is a nice guy.

I've heard stories about everyone... but I tend to judge for myself,
and John at SpecialT has two thumbs up in my book.

Keep it up John!
Mike
michaelkqkq(at)hotmail.com