Re: [DML] purchasing experiences from SpecialTAuto?

Re: [DML] purchasing experiences from SpecialTAuto?

Bill,
I have bought parts from everyone....including SpecialTAuto, run by John
Hervey, and they are very helpful and he offers lower prices on common items.
He also has come up with many Delorean improvements. I have also called John
several times for advice and he has spoken to my mechanic during some
repairs. He is always very nice on the phone to talk with despite my endlesss
questions. You will also see him reply to many questions on the list. I
highly recommend them and the other vendors too.

Mike C
2109