Re: [DML] purchasing experiences from SpecialTAuto?

Re: [DML] purchasing experiences from SpecialTAuto?

Bill,

I have purchased from John and SpecialTAuto. He is quick to respond to e-mail requests and has shown me a good amount of friendliness and willingness to work with me on questions and on getting me parts. I have yet to install the water pump I got from SpecialT, but I have a warranty in case anything goes wrong so I'm not worried. I plan on ordering from him again soon.

I think you'll find that all the vendors are great. Sure, not everyone is going to have a great experience all the time, but so far, the majority of the time I've found all the vendors I have contacted to be excellent. Personally, I've found that the smaller guys have offered somewhat better service, but that is understandable given the fact that they apparently deal with fewer orders. Just do what I believe most DeLorean owners do--spread your business around to them all. And as long as they all treat you well and give you good deals, go back to them again.

Hope this helps,

Richard