RE: [DML] Re: Door Adjustments

Dick,
I have the same problem with my new struts.....it is pretty exciting to see
my wife go UP along with the door when she triggers it tho, and after
meeting your light weight wife at Memphis I know the problem you have.
However I do not have the automated openers you have......sure wish you or
someone would drop by and install them for me.
All kidding aside tho. Mine now I am afraid, are just TOO strong......I
have not seen them take so much pull to close them and think I should
loosen the torsion bar a notch. I keep thinking winter is coming and maybe
they will be okay then!
Great meeting you finally and connecting names to faces. However I sure
missed a lot of them too that I KNOW were there.
Murray Fisher