Re: Fuse 2 short

A place to start would be to pull ALL of the parking light bulbs. One
bulb that was made bad or installed incorrectly can cause this. A less
likely possibility is a pinched wire somewhere but it can happen. If
you can't find it easily then go to the Auto parts store and buy a
"short circuit detector" which is a circuit breaker and a
galvanometer. A bad way to try to fix this is to use a larger fuse to
"burn out" the short. This could cause a melt-down of the wiring and
melt switches,and fuseblock. Do make sure you are using the correct
size fuse, in fact while you are in the fuse area check and make sure
all of the fuses are the correct size for the position installed.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757