Re: [ncdmc] Club BBQ - July 14 11AM

Hi everyone,

The more the merrier at our BBQ get together. We are hoping to meet some
of you new owners in addition to our list of usual fokes. So don't be
shy, even if you don't have a car but are looking to purchase this is a
good place to start, with other owners willing to give you as much info
and advise as we can.
We would also like to plan a drive in our cars for that day, possibly
before the BBQ.
Hopefully I will have my car back by then, had a little trany problem,
it was completely gone but I am having it fixed.
Also I am upgrading the Eclipse stereo and GPS system with custom built
in speakers in the back wall(2-10" subs) instead of the ugly tube that
used to be there, and in the kick panels with 5"midrange speakers if
anyone is interested in that kind of stuff!
I will be gone on vacation to yosemite from June 30th to July 7th and I
will correspond with you Ken and Richard after that time to put together
some more details.
But in the meantime I hope to come home to a email box filled with

Gary Valenziano 925-426-1496
P.S. I will send this to the DML incase their is anyone that doesn't
know about the NCDMC yahoo group.
Hopefully the moderator will let it go through.