Re: [DML] Those dat-blamed cargo nets

I have almost learned the hard way that it is a really bad idea to use the
car with the relay compartment cover off because as you take turns, things
can fall into the electricals. Another issue concerning the cargo net is
that if it falls into the open relay compartment, it can melt from touching
hot objects in there such as the fan breakers. But of course nothing there
should get that hot anyway. If you are going to drive with the relay
compartment open, unhook the cargo net bungee from the bottom and keep it
clear.

BTW Travis, good call on the bungee cord source. I bet they will be deluged
by nickel/dime orders for short lengths now. :-)

Walt