Re: [DML] HELP!!!!!! DeLorean footage wanted

Re: [DML] HELP!!!!!! DeLorean footage wanted

I've always wanted to try but haven't had the time -- to ask the local TV
stations if they would give out copies of old news broadcasts from the '80s.
When DeLoreans were new, I saw many local news stories about the cars -- all
worth seeing again. I know that the local stations archive ALL locally
produced news broadcasts probably ever since they used magnetic tape. I was
hanging out with a friend who worked at one of these stations and saw the
shelves full of tapes that went back to the '70s. The problem is if you can
get the stations to cooperate and/or if they have them indexed where you can
do a search.

Walt