In need of ac parts.

Dear Dmlers,

I am searching for ac parts for my 1981 before I order from vendors.
I need both long ac hoses and the condenser that sits up front near
the radiator. I would like these NOS or aftermarket but most
importantly they must not leak. I also heard of some people
replacing the hoses without jacking the body up. How is this done if
at all possible. Thanks for your help.

Joseph