Re: [DML] R-134a Conversion -- as a kit?

Re: [DML] R-134a Conversion -- as a kit?

Last year when I drove my car to Houston for the show, I used about 2 cans
of 134 for the round trip. When I returned, I had the car inspected for
leaks. This summer, I have replaced all of the o-rings for the system and
replaced the condenser and accumulator. This was performed just before the
show in Memphis. During that entire trip, I had no change in cooling
abilities. The car was colder that it has ever been during my ownership. I
will keep an eye on this as I don't drive the car much and maybe in a couple
of months see if I am experiencing the same losses (through the hose) that
you are.

Sean Howley
VIN#2345