      1. Re: Mode switch
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. looking for owner in Mt.View
           From: "Darkstar" <darkstarmedia@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re: Where is the common electrical leak?
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: R-134a Conversion -- as a kit?
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. RE: A/C question
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: R-134a Conversion -- as a kit?
           From: Robert Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: Re: Where is the common electrical leak?
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: how do you fix cracks in lower engine cover?
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Mode switch
           From: "daveswingle2" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Re: Where is the common electrical leak?