RE: [DML] simple question - hood dome light connector

RE: [DML] simple question - hood dome light connector

Hank! We drove to Memphis and back together and you never mentioned this to me.. :)

Just pop the front grille off, reach in and push the wire back though the hole.

BTW, Congrads on winning in Memphis!!