Re: [DML] simple question - hood dome light connector

Re: [DML] simple question - hood dome light connector

That's interesting, I'll have to check that tool out and add it to the
collection of items in my DeLorean repair kit.

Just incase you may not have this same item on you, and
something happens out on the road, there is another option for
emergencies: bubble gum. Just chew until the sugar is gone,
put the wad on the end of a stick, and polk the item you need to
pick up. Not the ideal way to retrieve things, but it does work.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, billsfanmd@xxxx wrote:
> I have a little tool I bought at a hardware store...Kind of like a 2
foot
> snake with little tiny claws on the end which is great for
retrieving objects
> that you drop and teeter on impossible sections of the
car...Maybe something
> like that could reach down and grab it....Kind of like the claw/
crane game at
> an arcade only you dont need quarters....this tool cost me
about $3 and has
> saved me several times from having a small nut or bolt
disappear into the