Re: [DML] First day with the new wheels....

Re: [DML] First day with the new wheels....

> It has the Island
> twin turbo kit, 16X7 front and 17X7 Team Loco 7-spoke wheels.

Now this I'm curious to see in person at the Memphis show. I don't think
it's a good idea to go narrower than the OEM 8" wide rear wheels because of
the rear heavy weight ratio. The 7" wide front rims, depending on how the
offset is spaced may decrease your turning radius from having the wheel hit
the sway bar. (I'm becoming an expert on that. :-) I'm planning on coming
with my TSW low profile rims mounted despite the clearance problems with the
sway bar. I figure that there aren't many sharp turns between here and
Memphis.

> Ok, this is getting Walt-like in length so I'll cut off.

(Lurch-like grumble ala the Addams Family :-)

Walt