Digital Dash (was: First day with the new wheels....)

Digital Dash (was: First day with the new wheels....)

Matt (et al)

How 'bout putting some Dakota dash pics online (esp the one w/ the
triple digit speed... ;) ) for those that actually have to work thru
the memphis show...

ben
06976

If you would like to see the digital dash in operation please
> come on over to my car sometime in Memphis and I will fire it up for
> you. Dakota Digital has offered me a discount if I can confirm some
> orders and I would pass that discount off to you in full if you are
> interested. They want only 20 orders to offer it as a kit instead
of
> a custom one-off (or two-off in our case). This lowers it by about
$400.