noise

Hi Folks,

I have a clicking noise thats is vehicle (not engine) speed dependent
coming from the left rear wheel. The slightest application of brake
stops it. I've had the wheel off and found nothing obvious. A search
of the archives shows someone had exactly this problem in 1996 but I
never found how he resolved it. Any ideas?

Gary