Swapping PRV engine for Chevy or Ford small block

Swapping PRV engine for Chevy or Ford small block

Am not DeLorean owner yet -- just shopping & researching.

Have seen cars on Web re-engined with carbureted American small
blocks. Is much more up my alley than fuel injected foreign plant.

Does anyone have engine swap experience (willing to correspond in more
detail), or could direct me to an owner with such?

Wish I was in Memphis with you guys (and gals) ...