RE: [DML] Rear Sway Bar Installation

Toby - From the looks of your photos, I have a concern
that the mounting points for the rear ARB are going to
cause the same "oil can" problem that the front ARB
has. I have noticed while jacking my car up that the
part of the frame you use as attachment points is
pretty flexible under load. Did you put a backing
plate on the other side of the frame?

Mike