Re: [DML] Brakes keep locking up

i just spoke with rob grady on this problem after i replaced my brake
pads/rotors/ and master cyl.
you may have too much fluid in the system... when it heats up it'll expand
and cause the brakes to apply.... it heats up gradually so the brakes apply
gradually. if the master cyl looks too full (anything above the max line is
too full : P ) then use the red cup inside the resevior to spoon out one or
two cup-fulls.
if that doesn't help... you may try looking at the vaccum assitance push
rod. i don't how it would change suddenly but you could try turning it back
one rotation.

if you need help doing those things... i just did them not even 2 weeks
ago... imagine your brakes doing that all of a sudden on the freeway at
70mph.... and having to drive a mile and a half to get to an exit.....
yeah.... fun...

good luck!!
-james lalonde 001697