Re: [DML] CO adjustment using a dwell meter?

Re: [DML] CO adjustment using a dwell meter?

The dwell meter method of adjusting mixture is an indirect way of
setting the air/fuel ratio. If you know that a car set on an anilyzer
has a dwell meter reading of say 35-45 degrees then setting another
car to that setting should get the a/f ratio pretty close. Of course
if there is a bad plug or vacuum leak all bets are off because you are
NOT measuring actual output from the motor, you are really measuring
an input! BTW you are reading the pulse width of the lambda injector,
not ignition dwell.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

(http://www.vabch.com/dsontos/tuneup.html)