Thank You.

Hey folks,
I don't post often, but figured a thanks should go out to the
moderator(s) for the tireless work they do to help those who can't help
themselves.
I'm a member of several lists of different topics and they all have
'interesting smells' from time to time,
-but none are as well moderated as this DML.
I can't imagine reading EVERY post and fixing things and providing
insightful and explanatory comments when needed.
A thankless job- until now.
THANK YOU!
See y'all at Elvis' place.

Oliver Holler