Re: FatBoy (was Re: [snip] Concours d'Elegance)

Re: FatBoy (was Re: [snip] Concours d'Elegance)

[MODERATOR NOTE: Because no one is posting any useful content, the Concours thread is now closed. If you want to discuss legitimate issues, like the standards by which 1983 DeLoreans should best be judged, please participate in the discussion devoted to this issue at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/millennium-concours/ - Mike Substelny, DML moderator of the week]

"FatBy" wrote:

[snip]
> Blah Blah Blah Blah
[snip]
> Blah Blah Blah Blah
[snip]
> Blah Blah Blah Blah
[snip]
> Blah Blah Blah Blah
[snip]
> and even more Blah Blah Blah Blah
[snip]
> Let's try this one more time.
> This time, try to focus on my original message.

Why should anyone? You don't...

> You didn't do your research!

Well, I did:
I just finished a search through the 24232 messages currently
on the YahooGroups-site AND the BackIssues on dmcnews.com

"FatBoy" was only mentioned ONCE before past Wednesday March 27
in a post concerning "long haired DeLorean owners" and possible
owners of Harley Davidson (FatBoy) motorcycles.
That was on Mon, 16 Sep 1996 18:45:56

Since then no one has ever mentioned the word or name FatBoy
untill past wednesday in a post I'm still surprised of the
moderators let through. You SAY you know a lot about DeLoreans
and from what I've read you obviously are a long-time subscriber
to the DML. But I have yet to see ANY proof of what you say being
true. In fact you haven't really said anything; you've just been
too busy putting other people down. It's logical thet you would
assume a new identity to flame on people; you probably haven't
got the nerve to stand up and say what you think in public.
There's only one word for this, no actually two:
Childish and Cowardly.

I will not get involved in the discussion on the Concours regulations,
since I do not have a car that's concours worthy, nor will it ever be.
"If you don't play the game, don't mess with the rules".
I read the DML to learn end enjoy, which I still do, every day...
I like the idea behind the concours and think of it as a great hobby
for people, just as modifying my DeLorean is part of my hobby.
But that's it: A HOBBY.

> Prince Fatboy

Remember that the higher the throne, the harder the fall.
I would like to ask the moderators to block any content
from you untill you reveal your true identity, this also
means blocking similar messages from other accounts,
since those are easily made too.

Now, can we please get back to the helping and learning part
of this list? Everyone seems so involved in this concours-thing
that the real questions allmost go by unnoticed...
There's a separate list for Concours-discussions for a good reason...

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000