Re: [DML] Digest Number 956

We've entered in the Concourse div. at Memphis, We are going to have to ride 3 in a Dodge Ram from MI to Memphis, to pull this car, as no
other vehicle we have will pull the trailer, is there
a place I could just order a trophy, and pretend it
came from judging a picture? Just joking, as my
husband will probably really enjoy talking to all the
other owners, and learn if he should have really
entered into this division. Heard from some sources
that there were cars with almost 0 miles in it, so we
should move down in division, if we want a trophy.
Don't really care about a trophy, just trying to keep
him happy and have some fun.

Barb