Re: [DML] Millennium: The DeLorean Motor Company Concours

Re: [DML] Millennium: The DeLorean Motor Company Concours

Marty,

If you need to make a comment to me personally, do it privately like a
gentleman. In addition, I have many cars, maybe I had more than one
DeLorean...it's really none of your business. If I felt comfortable enough
talking with you, I would have shared that.
Additionally, I made a suggestion about the judging, and conveyed
original DeLorean owners sentiments, people that purchased the car new, and
kept the car that way. THEY (no names please) really question what the judges
know and how they are accurately trained. THEY (not I) are dissatisfied with
the judges knowledge and are laughing their asses off (me too) at these
emails, especially the one from kNut. We must have hit a sore spot with
someone...as the suggestion was interpreted by some of you all as
criticism...to bad. Have the judges won a concourse? Do they sit in the left
or right seat of the DeLorean?
I have never entered a concourse nor do I plan to do so in the
foreseeable future. If I plan to take my DeLorean(S) to a concourse d'
elegance it will be at Pebble Beach.

Good day sir,
Michael