Re: [DML] Concours bribes (Important concerns!)

Re: [DML] Concours bribes (Important concerns!)

Dan
I enjoyed your comments on the judging a bit more humor is always needed.
Take mine in the same humerous stride

Controversy happens at any judging event
The behind the scenes e-mails on this subject have kept me hopping all
weekend.

1. The $4.46 can be used to help pay bills I need the cash and no reasonable
offers refused. But it won't buy you points our judges are unbribable with
the fear of death hanging over them if the fall to temptations like you
suggest.
I am thinking of quarentining them to keep them from the bad influences that
abound and to try to avoid the Olympic scandal.
I think maybe have each judge stay at a seperate hotel and not be allowed
near the show or each other until Saturday morning.
On a serious note you are welcome during the daily driver judging to talk to
the judges believe me they enjoy your stories. We heard some great ones last
time.

I thought maybe John would judge the cars but noone leaves him alone long
enough we would be there all night. Not sure he would want to do
undercarriages though.

2. I hope at least our French judge is cute.

3. We have awarded co prizes but only in the case of ties. (Too much expense
there we would go broke) 30 first place trophies would double my award costs.

4. I have an 83 and have never won first.
Can I join the boycott
What if I entered at my own show even though I have nothing to do with the
judging and won.
That would really get some people going (fix fix)
I do have a nice car but as you say 83's are slighted against LOL
If I go home because of the boycott the show ends so I wouldn't miss
anything. :-(

5. The Three year ban is being re-considered at my request but I am leaving
that up to DMC Houston.( We discussed that today)

6. I hope you do get a lucritive network sponsor
but I don't think so. If so tell him John says hi and Kathryn can model.

The competition is fierce I was thinking about inviting Tanya Harding to hand
out the trophies and if anyone objects she can break their legs. That should
cut down on the complaint department.

Bottom line is

Come to the show and have a good time.
We will do our best and thats as good as we can do.
I enjoy doing the shows all I want is for all of you to come and enjoy.

Thanks

Ken
<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>deloreancarshow.com</A>