Re: [DML] Millennium: The DeLorean Motor Company Concours

Re: [DML] Millennium: The DeLorean Motor Company Concours

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Senatorpack@xxxx wrote:

Well said Marc.
I would like the judges to list their credentials and their specific
training on what exactly adheres to the engineers & designers blah, blah,
blah.
Marc and I both know of an original 1983 owner and his exceptional
concourse condition car. The judges didn't convey the confidence in their
judging ability and specifically their knowledge of what was in a 1983 in a
specific VIN range. This has caused me to be apprehensive bringing a 1983
Concourse car to a concourse event.
Best Wishes,
Michael

Michael,
You make a lot of general accusations about the judging of a specific 83 car at a past concours event and about the judges knowledge of that specific VIN numbered car. And in so doing you also make accusations concerning the judging of all the cars at a concours event. So we can try and supply you with the facts concerning the judging of this particular car, and in so doing lend credibility to the judging of all cars entered in the concours, how about stating some actual information and specific facts and not just generalizations and second hand hear say. Where did all your information come from ? Now if you'd like to talk about specific items, I'd be happy to listen.

You also talk about bringing a 83 Concours car to a Concours event. Did you get a new car ? The last I heard you no longer own a Delorean. If you have a car that you think is Concours condition, I'm sure people would love to see it at Memphis.

Marty Maier