Re: [DML] Concours bribes (Important concerns!)

Re: [DML] Concours bribes (Important concerns!)

OK, after reading all of the banter about the judging of the concours
competition, I have one really important question. Are any of the judges
willing to take a cash bribe? I have available at my disposal $4.46, in small
unmarked coins. I am especially interested in hearing from the judge from
France, because I hear she may be easy to influence.
If I happen to come in second and get the media to create enough controversy,
do you think I may get awarded a co-first place trophy?
Also, if a 1981 wins, do you think the 1983 contingency will boycott the
closing event and go home?
If I do win, I understand that I am not allowed to enter future concours
competitions. However, there is always the chance to get some very lucrative
endorsement deals, and appear on the Today show, right?
What about security at the event, will everyone get to wait in line for hours
to enjoy a cavity search to make sure this is the safest concours event ever?
And one more question, will the competition be skewed by performance
enhancing substances like octane boosters and slick 50? Is anyone going to
test for these contraband items?
After all, this is not just a hobby, it's a VERY SERIOUS COMPETITION!

TTFN,
Daniel Deutsch, Orlando FL
#3356 & #15779