Re: [DML] Shock dangers?

Farrar,

The PJ Grady High Performance Suspension Kit is one of the single best
upgrades that can be added to a DeLorean. Early last year after installing
the first set in a customers DeLorean, I took the car out for a road test
and was amazed at the difference in ride quality. It was like driving a new
car right off the showroom floor. If you know a DeLorean owner who has
installed this upgrade ask them to take you for ride.

Concerning your situation in New Orleans, which is one of my favorite places
in the world, I would encourage you to purchase the upgrade. Weather you
purchase the kit from me or Rob you will be happy you made the investment.
The new suspension kit will take your mind off the rough roads and allow you
to enjoy the beautiful scenery.

Regards,
DMC Joe/Help Club dmchelp@xxxx
Information & Store http://shopping.oraclesmallbusiness.com/dsvstore