Millennium: The DeLorean Motor Company Concours

Millennium: The DeLorean Motor Company Concours

As in Cleveland in 2000, DeLorean Motor Company is pleased to be sponsoring
the concours portion of Ken Koncelik's upcoming DeLorean Car Show in Memphis
this summer. With the DOA's different format expo this fall, Ken's event in
Memphis will be the ONLY concours held for all of 2002.

Previous Millennium winners were:

1999, St. Louis - Kris Smith
2000, Cleveland - John Yerskey and Bill Winegard
2001, Belfast - Adrian Rice
2001, Houston - Ron & Cheryl Wester

As in the past, we will have one class, for all model years with newly
designed trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place (as well as prizes donated by
DeLorean Motor Company) and is limited to just EIGHT entrants. In the event
that more than eight owners wish to enter, pre-judging will be done to
qualify the final eight entrants.

A special mailing list has been set up for concours competitors, judges and
those interested in either competing or judging - lurkers are also welcome!

Unlike the other classes of judging being done at the DeLorean Car Show, the
concours judging is based on how closely the car adheres to the engineers
and designers originally intended specifications.

A copy of the current Concours Judging Manual and Judging Forms can be found
here:

http://www.delorean.com/files/handbook.pdf

Entries for the concours are being accepted now, and you get a registration
form at the DeLorean Car Show web site here:

http://deloreancarshow.com/registration.pdf

You will need the free Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to view/print this file. If
you have already registered for the show, PLEASE EMAIL me directly at 'james
(at) usadmc.com' and I can get you registered.

Watch for more details in the coming weeks!!

James Espey
NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS/PHONE NUMBERS
DeLorean Motor Company
15023 Eddie Drive