ETDOC meet

Hey Group-

Time is drawing near to the ETDOC meet on March 9-10. If you are planning on attending, please contact Park Vista resort for accomodations. www.parkvista.com - tell them you are with the ETDOC for the special rate of $82. It is a very nice hotel with secure parking and an indoor pool.

Early afternoon (1pm-4) on March 9, I have set up for dyno tests if anyone is interested. This will give the hp at the wheels for your delorean to see how it compares to others. If interested- please let me know. I have to notify the shop and set up the appts. They only have the time to perform about 5-6 dynos- so please let me know early so that you can get in line. The cost is $45, normally $50.

Sunday morning is the time for the run on the dragon at Deal's Gap. I found a website with some comments about the road- http://www.tailofthedragon.com/ This will give you an idea of what kind of road this is.

A representative from the hotel called me and told me the rooms are almost fully booked. If you call to make a reservation and they tell you the rooms are sold out, please email or call me. I will make arrangements for the 2nd hotel accomodation.

We cannot wait to see everyone again. If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

See you soon!

Aaron Posey
ETDOC
3202