Fred Lockett

I have been reading thru my Delorean work magazines I got for X-mass and
noticed that Fred Lockett Sold alot of parts to modify DeLorean's...I was
wondering Does he still sell parts or might he have a few left to sell if he
is not in the DeLorean buisness?...Also Is Harry Ward still around and might
he have some leftover parts from his buisness? I hope this isn't a stupid
Question. But I have only been a owner since Fall of 99 and learn more about
the car everyday... Steve Francis. Vin 10676 MT.....P.S. Does anyone know
where i can get a Cat Converter by-pass pipe??? Here in Maine we have no
emissions testing and the DeLorean being a collector car woul be exempt from
Emissions testing in the future....Hope someone can awsner my
Questions....Steve...In Snowy Maine where it looks like us DeLorean Owners
will be able to Drive our cars by Mid-July....