      1. Re: Alpine w/Turbo
           From: "fivetwofive" <CBL302@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Re: Coils
           From: kayoong@xxxxxxx
      3. RE: Intalling Bumper Letters
           From: gerenpreiss@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: Shocks/Springs
           From: Dmc3360@xxxxxxx
      5. RE: It's finally in my garage!!!
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Re: Coils
           From: wingd2@xxxxxxx
      7. what shift knob would be your ideal poll?
           From: "C. C. Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Re: Alpine w/Turbo
           From: wingd2@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Re: Coils
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: It's finally in my garage!!!
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     11. My climate control panel is getting hot...
           From: Andrew Smith <aos+yahoo@xxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Antenna Wires
           From: tahoeray@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: what shift knob would be your ideal poll?
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
     14. RE: It's finally in my garage!!!
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Re: Coils
           From: kayoong@xxxxxxx
     16. RE: My climate control panel is getting hot...