Re: [DML] Power lock options

Farrar

Your question is a very good one. The doors certainly work without the power door
locks. I carried this question further by actually removing the solenoids from my
doors. (They can be replaced by the GM gear driven ones that weight 50% less. THis
makes it easier for the doors to open and close due to less weight.

BOB