brake fluid leakage

Hello All,

I've begun to notice that when my D sits for more than a week (usually
two weeks during the winter), I'm losing a bit of brake fluid. I check it
every time I take the car out (since my float broke last year), and I have
to top it off most of the time. I do not seem to lose any fluid after
driving the car (up to 100 miles), as I check it when I return as well.
What could be the most common leakage areas I can check? The car is parked
outside in the Boston area, and I do have a suspicion that large temperature
variations in the winter tend to increase the amount of leakage, as the
leakage isn't that great during the summer months when I drive more
frequently, and the temperature is more stable. (Side note - DMCJoe serviced
all the brakes and brake pads at Cleveland, and there was no evidence of any
leakage problems at that time...about 8,000 miles ago)

Thanks,

-Hank #1619