Re: [DML] Neon Ground Lights

[Moderator Note: Posted because it responds to a question asked by a subscriber. End of thread. - Mike Substelny]

From: "vrvader" <dclark@xxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 04:03:41 -0000

><snip>
>
>To accomplish all of this, we had to invent and design all of the
>computer controlls, the software, the protocols, schematics,
>everything. I would be happy to supply you with everything you need
>as far as schematics and specifications for all of our research. The
>only provision is you cannot use it for commercial purposes, etc.
>
><snip>
>Sounds interesting, do you have a website or phots available (even a
>movie) to see the effect?

www.thegeekgroup.org :)

Specifically http://www.thegeekgroup.org/Flash/projects/Geek3/Geek3main.htm is the page for the Geek-3 project. There's nothing specific about the new running lights yet becuase I haven't gotten to shooting the pics yet, lol We've been busy BUILDING it and not shooting it :) We brought on 2 new sponsors just for this project (Agilent donated 2000 of those LEDs!). We're starting with Geek-3, and then doing Geek-0, and someday, Geek-12 (a DeLorean as soon as we can find a benefactor to donate an old one....maybe that guy who upgraded to a Viper ;) ).

I'll take some time this weekend and shoot some pics and code the page to give you some specific info on the LED systems. I'll post the protocol and everything :)

Wishin we had a DMC VIN to insert here....
Chris Boden

--
Christopher A. Boden
Geek#-1 Rank G-6