Re: [DML] wacko speedo?!

My bet is that you have a loose angle drive cap. Take your wheel off and
see how tight the cap fits. If you can spin it in place then that is your
problem. Mine had the same problem. To fix it I just put a layer of duct
tape around the edges so that it fits tighter in the hub. A more elegant
way would be to replace the cap, but I know that a NOS one will eventually
fail the same way. So I consider the duct tape to be a permanent fix. If
you get a new cap then save your old one to put on the passenger side wheel.
It will keep the inside a lot cleaner.

Walt Tampa, FL