Re: [DML] wacko speedo?!

You said:
".......my speedo needle started bobbing back and forth then lower and
lower and then completely died."

Start by removing the right front wheel and check the plastic cap (workshop
man. J:03:01 fig. 8) at the center of the wheel. Insure that the angle drive
cable (parts man. 5/1/1 #13) coming through the spindle is tightly seated in
the cap. Be sure that the cap is tightly seated in the wheel.

Keep in mind that this problem may indicate an eventual complete failure of
the angle drive which would render the speedometer in-operable.

DMC Joe
DeLorean Help dmchelp@xxxx
www.dmc.tv
http://shopping.oraclesmallbusiness.com/dsvstore