No first gear

Dear List,

I took my car in to our usually dependable shop yesterday and it came back
with a problem that wasn?t there when I left it: I can?t shift into first.
Every other gear is perfectly fine, but no first. Well, actually, I can get
first, but only after working through the other gears for a couple of
minutes and eventually getting lucky and getting into first. The only thing
they installed that was transmission-related were transmission mounts (and
yes, both were NOS parts from DMC Houston).

I left the car there for the weekend and I?m hoping you guys can come up
with some suggestions for me to give them on Monday in case they have any
trouble locating the problem.

A quick search of the archives turned up master cylinder problems, fifth
gear grinds, but no first gear problems. And so I look to my fellow owners?

Thanks in advance,

Ryan McCaffrey
#10014
Arizona DeLorean Club

P.S. As I said, it worked fine when I took it in there, but for the record:
slave and master cylinders are a year old and an upgraded clutch line is
installed.