Re: [DML] No first gear

And while we're on the subject of weird things that happen with gears,
would anyone care to venture a guess as to why 3rd is a little rough to
shift into? My master, slave, and clutch line are all fine. I can hear a
*CHUCK* sort of sound when I shift into 3rd - not gear grinding. The sound
seems to come from right below the shifter.

-Christian