Re: Front Suspension Mod's

Changing the bushings from rubber to ureathane will only affect
"compliance". They will also last longer and are not affected by
leaking oil or gasoline but the type of bushing has no effect on the
loads that need to transfered. Ureathane having less compliance will
make the ride harder and transmit more body noise. Not always
objectionable but you should be aware of the possible consequences.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

-- In dmcnews@xxxx, "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxx> wrote:
> David - You are absolutely correct in your observations. This is
why
> I changed the sway bar bushings to urethane - both at the crumple
tube
> attachments, and where the sway bar attaches to the lower control
arm.