Re: RE.inertia switch

After resetting the inertia switch (if it is good) the car should
start right up. If it won't then you have a problem in your fuel
system possibly the fuel accumulater as now you are experiencing the
"hot start" problem. Some owners use the inertia switch as a "kill"
switch to prevent the car from being stolen and don't have the problem
of hard starting. If your switch is still on the Lambda counter move
it so you don't kick it and make sure it has a white spot on it or it
WILL let you down.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757