RE.inertia switch

this acually happened to me while me and my freind
where test driving my baby for the first time. i was
soooo excited about it and the way it drove and we
stopped to switch drivers and i kicked the switch
unknowingly while taking my shoes off (feet too big )
i had little knowledge about it so when the engine
stopped i almost cried that my gorgious car might me a
lemon. luckily for us i had my cell and we called the
guy to come and pick us up. (never a call you wanna
make.... sorry but i screwed your car on my test
drive=) anyway in a while after we checked everything
else we realized what was wrong but it still took
about 30 min of trying and waiting for the fuel to
circulate again. when you cut the pump off and then
try to restart you use all you had in the system and
it takes a while to get it going agian. if youve tryed
for a while im not sure what it could be unless
something got knocked loose or disconnected. hope you
figure it out and are driving again. HAPPY NEW YEAR
EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
byebyebyeybeybeybeybyeb
nathan galloway
boomkari@xxxx
1981 vin 5220
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I
was driving my D the otherday and putting into the
garage, my foot
slipped off the brake pedal (automatic) and kicked the
inertia switch
and the engine died. I looked at the switch and pusted
the plunger
back down but not the fuel pump does not appear to be
comming on as
the car will turn over but not start.

Is it possible that by kicking the switch I have
knackered it? and
can I take it a part and service it