From: batman282@xxxx [mailto:batman282@xxxx]
Sent: 03 January 2002 05:31
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Conversion to BTTF car?

Hello All

I don't post here much as I don't have my own D yet, however I might be
getting one soon (which I am very excited about), so I figured now would be
great time to start posting. I was just wondering (and some of you D purists
*might* find this blasphemous) if anyone knew of a place that could turn
your
D into a replica of the BTTF D? Does anyone know of any websites, costs,
phone numbers, etc. for places that do such things? Any help would be much
appreciated!

James
No D Yet

moderator@xxxx