RE: [DML] youngest delorean owner and local d owner

RE: [DML] youngest delorean owner and local d owner

Well James, I can't beat you for the youngest DeLorean owner/driver, but
will try for the oldest. Lets see, I am 80 years 8 months. I bought my D 5
years ago with 3K miles on it and now it has 8K (Oct 81 build date) and
drive it almost daily. I like to brag I can still do a 9 minute mile
(running) and do a 180 in a car (NOT the D tho). A couple years ago, I was
told of one person older than me who is an owner, but my informant said he
did not drive his car any more. We have reservations at the "Heart Break
Hotel" in Memphis in June, but will NOT be in the D, sorry to say. Too far
from Walla Walla, WA!!!