Re: DMC Houston, PJ Grady

I have been dealing with the Delorean vendors for only 2 years but I
would say overall the experience has been great. I can typically get
free service advice and help in solving most problems along with
being able to get most parts in a very timely fashion.

I do on occassion buy some odds & ends locally but sometimes it isnt
worth the effort to cross over numbers and maybe (50/50 chance) get a
good fit.

Im pleased that the marque that I have chosen has such good support
from different vendors.

Im sure that any of the vendors have good days and not so good days,
but in general I believe they provide a good service.

Thanks to

DMC Houston
PJ Grady
Special T (both of them)
DMC Joe
and the DML'rs who invest a lot of time giving advice

Sincerely

Ron & Cheryl Wester

#6322 "BK2-FTR" 2001 Houston Concours Winner

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "James LaLonde" <krfds@xxxx> wrote:
> [Moderators note: I'm not going to let this grow into another round
of vendor bashing so be warned, I'll be looking over the responses
rather carefully]