Re: DMC Houston, PJ Grady

I have ordered parts from DMC Houston and PJ Grady.
Both have provided excellent service and communication.

I know Houston have had some delaying (I ordered the on/off switch
some time ago) but the reason is that they haven't got them yet is
because of delay at the US Customs.

Also, remember that DMC Houston is the main source of parts for all
other suppliers. They are really our "factory support" now. At least
that's the way I see it. Imagine if there was no Houston...but
luckily it isnt so. DeLorean owners can take pride in knowing that
the precious parts are in safe hands. People you can trust and who
respect their customers!

Last but not least, DMC Houston are in the process of moving to a new
facility, no wonder a few things can go wrong during this period but
hey, is this really a problem? I don't think so. DMC Houston was
first of all with the opportunity to shop DeLorean parts from the
web, they have a huge task now getting "their" warehouse ready. Would
the solution be to close shop during this stressfull situation? No, I
dont think so. Give them some time and things will straighten out Im
sure.

I've personally met James Espey and Stephen Wynne and they are the
greatest!!! Still havent met Warren but I know from the service I
have been receiving that he also is a great person!

Lets not kill each other over some delay and frustration. DMC Houston
will be "back on track" very soon!

Best wishes for the new year to all DML'ers and vendors,
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759 (w parts from EVERY DeLorean vendor!)