Misc PRV Questions Continued.

Thanks for the replies so far, but I do now have a couple more
questions:

1. Does anyone have a picture of the catalytic converters from the
Island Twin Turbo kit? Looking to get an idea of the sizes.

2. Can an EFI system run dual MAP sensors, or do they require a
single only?

3. Is the lower, cross-flow portion of the intake manifold
reversable?

4. With no mechanical distributor on a DIS EFI system, where
does the vaccum for the Vapor Canister & rotary climate controls
originate from?

5. Does anyone have "striped-down" photos of the air inlet
system on the Eagle Premier?

6. Does a turbo charger need to be mounted horizontaly? Can it
be relocated to a verticle, or angled position?

So far I've found that if a mechanical distributor for the even-firing
3.0 litre engine could be found, and the intake manifold could
bolt up, then a 3.0 K-Jetronic engine could be installed with
minimal hastle. On the flip side, I am a bit leary of the Renix
electronics from the Premier because of reports I've seen online.
Of course if I made judgements based upon what I heard from
others, I certainly wouldn't have a DeLorean :) That and I don't
know of the electronics for that car are modify-able from their
current application for increased performance.

On the turbo side of things, I don't know. If I keep the CIS system,
then the plumbing would be the same as VIN 502. If not, the then
I have a couple of unorthodox ideas. Depending upon the single
or dual MAP sensors. And with the one of the designs I have, the
alternator shouldn't need to be relocated. And to clean things up,
I'd like to fabricate a plastic canopy for the engine to give it a
more modernized look.

Still though, the exhaust is a concern. I've got a couple of ideas
based off of the existing system for both a turbo, and aspirated
version. The only differance should be a 90 degree pipe.

Thanks again!

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"