Fascia paint cracked

Ok, with the help of a friend more mechanically inclined than myself
I was able to finally get my headlight out (I guess it is not as hard
as I thought, cause he was able to take it off in about 5 minutes.
By the way I wish the descriptions I got on the list of where the
holding screws are would have been a bit more accurate. I was looking
for screws "below" the light when the bottom ones are actually
more off to the *corners* of the bottom, but still below all the other
screws. Just an thought for future reference.)

My problem is that with flexing the fascia in too nasty a way on
occasion, it looks like we cracked the paint (hopefully not the
fascia itself) in the inside lower corner, not to mention all the
scratches on the inside upper lip of the poor fascia with all the
screwdriver action I was perpetrating on it. Is there something I
can treat that crack with outside of doing a paint job before I put a new
headlight back in? It hasn't flaked off yet but I'm afraid it
may start in the future and I want to prevent it from destroying my
fascia. Any advice?

Thanks in advance,

Richard