Re: [DML] Accumalator

Adam, Octane rating won't effect the bucking just make it run better. The
voltage to the fuel pump or the ground is most likely the problem. Be sure to
check the wring at the interia switch. What about # 7 fuse. The other place
would be a intermittingly defective RPM relay which I can fix. Fuel pump
could be acting up.
John hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/